Faculty & Curriculum Management
A Platform that Leverages Technology for Higher Education
to Support Institutional Performance, Quality and Efficiency
MEDAD faculty management system is designed to:
- Capture faculty information, including academic and professional data, and scholarly activities.
- Identify suitable faculty based on qualifications and skills, to optimally assign faculty based on course requirements.
- Streamline the reporting of faculty qualifications and information.
- View faculty workload and teaching activities and monitor performance and research and development activities.
Outcomes-based curriculum planning, designing and execution for higher education.
The curriculum is a foundation for all higher education institutions and touches on all the aspects of academic operation. At MEDAD, we provide a system to support and streamline the entire curriculum management process, from planning and design to implementation.
MEDAD enables effective development of programs and courses through a flexible, consistent and easy-to-use process for designing, validating and approving various aspects of the program and courses.
Institutional imperatives for adopting the MEDAD curriculum management system:
- Develop academic programs more effectively and efficiently.
- Centralize access to programs and course campus wide.
- Assure quality and greater program and course compliance.
- Customize course and program elements and catalogs.
- Formulate and enforce academic policies and procedures.
- Manage stakeholders’ responsibilities and assignments.
By leveraging the model, higher education institutions will promote better curriculum management and, therefore, more efficient and effective programs and course development and review.
- Assign task management roles.
- Design clearly defined and consistent process flows.
- Automated notifications to team members.
- Set up the approval process and workflows.
- Design various aspects of the curriculum.
- Ensure system integration to reduce duplication of effort.
- Design a program and course approval process.
- Generate a course catalog.
- Design a curriculum mapping tool.
- Apply Bloom’s Taxonomy for learning outcomes.
- Revise and improve the curriculum.