Accreditation Management & Program Review
MEDAD IEP makes accreditation management straightforward by giving universities and colleges a powerful framework and tools for managing national and international accreditation processes in one centralized accreditation management system.
MEDAD accreditation system offers a proprietary, automated workflow management framework that mirrors the actual process of accreditation, from planning, writing and analyzing the responses, to channeling the approval of the response through the various stakeholders in the institution, to formulating action plans for improvement.
- Compliant with various accreditation bodies.
- Provides preloaded, customizable national and international accreditation standards.
- Allows flexibility to upload any needed accreditation standards.
- Offers seamless integration with other existing campus systems.
- Grants Accreditation management at the institutional and program levels.
- Generate gap analysis, dashboards and reports.
- Promote collaboration within and across the institution.
- Centrally manage, organize and store evidence for accreditation.
- Create tasks and committees, and assign responsibilities.
- Link and align data, reports and documentation with standards.
- Assign reviewers internally and externally.
- Offers Help, notifications, approvals and tooltip.
- Manage improvement projects and action plans.