Document & Meeting Management
A Platform that Leverages Technology for Higher Education
to Support Institutional Performance, Quality and Efficiency
- All assessment, planning and accreditation-related documents are stored in one place.
- Security privileges control the ability to upload and access files.
- Documents such as meeting minutes, reports, decrees, survey results and other items can be shared with colleagues and accreditation reviewers.
- Each document type has a required searchable field (such as ID, expiry date, tags) with the ability to sort.
- The repository can be organized independently, with folders and subfolders.
- The repository reduces the need to send email attachments, which can get buried in email accounts.
- Documents can be shared among different departments and units.
- Documents can be accessed while on the go, wherever users have internet access.
Create meetings, add details and agendas, attach files, track members, and record meeting minutes and actions.